Tea and other stuff /Té y otras yerbas

I love tea and so does my friend M.C. Yesterday she took me to Tealosophy, a very beautiful and hidden place in Palermo (Buenos Aires).

Mi amiga M.C y yo somo amantes del té. Ayer me llevó a Tealosophy, un hermoso local escondido en Palermo (Buenos Aires).
And M.C gave me this present (she loves to give presents!). I can't wait to try it.
Who would like to share a cup of tea with me?
Y M.C me hizo este regalo (es muy regalera). Quiero probar mi nuevo té ya mismo. Quién quiere compartir una taza de té conmigo?

M.C is always wearing something pink. She loooooves that colour!

M.C siempre lleva puesto algo rosa. Ama ese color!




Yeah, I know, it looks like the light at the end of the tunnel, but it's not. It's Paul's Gallery, a cute little place where you can buy vintage furniture... and tea. (what a combination!)

Si, ya sé, parece la luz al final del tunel, pero no lo es. Es la Galería de Paul, un lindo rincón donde se pueden comprar muebles estilo vintage... y té. (Qué combinación!)

Cheers to friendship ... and tea!

Brindo por la amistad... y el té!








1 comentario:

ti-igra dijo...

COOL! I love that site, such inspiring with wonderful music compositions, I feels like in I am in country of Tea!!! thank you, Kira!
Presents - are very nice things!
;))))