This cute little objet inspires me/ Este pequeño objeto me inspira

My blogger friend Ira, a very talented artist from Ucraine, sent me a few adorable things by traditional mail. These cute little magnet is one of them. Thank you, Irochka! (The name of the artist is GAPCHINSKA) I'm a new fan of her work.


Mi amiga bloguera Ira, una artista talentosa de Ucrania, me envió éste y otros adorables objetos vía correo tradicional. Este imán divino es uno de mis preferidos. Gracias, Irochka! (GAPCHINSKA es la creadora de esta imagen. Soy su más reciente fan)

2 comentarios:

ti-igra dijo...

:D Kira!!! You are amazing and very cute! I am sooo happy, you liked this magnet, you may to visit site of artist, who painted this picture Gapchinska art
I am happy-happy-happy!!! :)))
That my pastel now in your house!
And that we are friends!!! HUGS!
Thank you for such lovely post! :)
You are super talented, Kira and we are all always waiting for your new watercolors and news about exibitions!

Be always with inspiration!!!! :) together!

Spasibo tebe, Kirochka! Ty chudo! Obnimayu!

Euphoria dijo...

Thank you for the link, I'm a new fan of her work. I coudn't comment her posts though...